Oct 11, 2010

It's New and It's Fresh!


My very 1st entry.. Finally I have my own blog.. Its a yeay for me.. ;p Always been asking by my friends, 'Ble u nk ade blog?, asek bace blog org jer' (yeah i like to read others)... I did ask them back.. Why shud i hv one? N wut shud I write?... Im not a good writer.. Trust me...It takes me hour to cum up with this.. Ahahaha.. Pity me huh!

But lucky me.. Allah gave me some other things to share with you guys..I promise you its not bout my life or my love life bcoz I dun even know how to write about me in a single damn paragraph plus I live a normal life (and happy with it)..

SO IM HERE TO SHARE AND TO HELP YOU WITH MY 'NOT-SO-HEBAT-PUN' ARTIFICIAL CAKES..

Will use this blog to market my hand-made diaper & towel cakes.. Also housewarming gifts.. Please feel free to 'view' and 'order' if you like it.. Will update from time to time.. 
That's all for now..

~Praise To Allah~


1 comment:

  1. nurbaya..U should put PENYUSEJUK link for helped.kehkehkhekehkehkehkhe

    btwy, COngrats nurbya...

    ReplyDelete